How do you address a member of the ducal family ?

Custom and tradition dictate that to address a man, a member of the ducal family, you must either use Monsignor or Your Highness and for a woman, a member of the ducal family, Madam or Your Highness.

How to meet His Highness the Duke ?

You can request an appointment at the ducal office directly by filling out the contact form. The ducal teams will analyze the request and respond as soon as possible.

What are the response times ?

Response times vary between 1 to 3 weeks depending on the workload of the ducal agents.

* Your data is processed for non-profit purposes | Legal Notice